I AM SPECIAL

I was down one afternoon, after I performed miserably in one of the interviews during my job search era. Then a voice within me told me I am special. I pondered over the thought for some few minutes and I believed I am Unique. What…? I’ll tell you not all but some of the things that made my so.
First my mom has seven children, three guys and four ladies. Then I know the number Seven represents Completeness or Perfection.
We were all born on different days starting from Sunday to Saturday. The first born on Sunday, the first day of the week and the last born on Saturday, the last day of the week. Again the first born in January the first month in a year and the last born in December, the last month in a year.
Then the sequence in which we came is also special. Our first born lady, Second guy, third lady, fourth guy, fifth lady, sixth guy and the last born lady. This is where it gets interesting. I am the fourth born that place me in the middle of this great family. I call myself “The Middleman”.
And then, I was born in the special month February. The month of Love! This month decides either a year is a leap year or not. It is only this month that makes some people not to celebrate their birthdays sometimes. All other months ends on either 30th or 31st, but for February is either 28th or 29th. That is the uniqueness.
And then, my only friend shares this unique month with me. We were almost born on the same date, but only God knows why. I came on 20th and he arrived on 22nd. You know what? Our friendship goes beyond the two of us now. His family is my family and my family is his family.
The list is endless, but I want to stop here and give you also the opportunity to write below this what makes you unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL SPEECH- EDITED

THE 7 THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY

I AM NOT AFRAID TO BE TAGGED