I AM NOT AFRAID TO BE TAGGED

A section of Accra the Capital of Ghana
In Ghana people fear to be tagged as; 

  • Too known 
  • Either NPP or NDC depending on what one says 

By tagging, you are silence not to speak the truth. But I have come to appreciate the fact that, whatever you do people will talk anyway.  
Secondly someone must take that "bad name" and do the talking. 

We must know that Ghana come first, East Gonja come first before NDC or NPP. And one day we will give account to God. This morning, I know people will call me NPP and my NDC friends will not be happy with me. But the Bible said, He who knows the right thing and do "say" it not has sinned. 

We as a people have become so selfish and self centered and the politicians are taking advantage of us yet we don't know.  We have become blinded with party coloures  that; 
  • We can't talk about development anymore. 
  • We can't appreciate what others have done 
  • We are afraid to speak. Now before you speak you must put a disclaimer "I am not doing politics..." 

District Assembly-Edipe Road, Salaga
Now look at our roads in the Eastern Corridor, Mr. President I greet you sir.  Even in Salaga town the roads are very bad, I greet you Honourable DCE of East Gonja. 

  • The road behind the Education Office can we do something about it? People use the road a lot. 
  • The gutters on the Kpembe road, can we do something about it? Every rain the road gets flooded 
  • The road leading to Kuwani, can we do something about it?

  • The power house Road, from the main junction all the way to powerhouse. Can we do something about it? 
  • The market road to bawo (Bawo road) can we do something it?
  • The rains are about to stop and water will be a problem again, can we do something about our water system? 



NB: Our MPs are law makers and the District Assembly is the development agent. So we expect our DCE to spearhead development in the district. 


I work for humanity, I work for God and my nation Ghana. For once as a people let's demand what is due us from our leaders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL SPEECH- EDITED

THE 7 THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY