IF YOU ARE WRONG, YOU ARE WRONG

For the past two or so months I have seen a lot of people used the picture beside as their dp on WhatsApp. On the surface of it is a great quote, but going deeper it is not. I am at the state in life where I question everything before I accept.
The analogy of the six and nine is great, but let's move it a step further. What about one (1) or eleven (11) or zero (0). Turn them anyhow I believe the value is the same. Is a spade a big spoon? If Jesus is the Saviour of the world or the Son of God, He is no matter what else you think. If you are hungry or angry you are. My opinion is that the Truth is the Truth and is only one. But facts can differ.
The position we are taking now that we do not want people to feel bad and we cannot insist on the truth so we accommodate anything is dangerous.
A man is a man and woman is woman. This fundamental truth doesn't depend on where you stand in life or your position. If you are wrong you are wrong. Just accept and learn.
To question believes and authority in itself is not bad. Do it in humility and in the spirit of learning not to show off yourself. Abraham, Moses, Job and Co questioned God and God answered them. Just accepting anything is mediocrity. That is what we are suffering in Ghana. Once you start questioning, you are too known and most of us are afraid of that title. Only a few are not.
NB: It is not a personal attack, I am just being myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL SPEECH- EDITED

THE 7 THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY

I AM NOT AFRAID TO BE TAGGED