WORKPLACE POLITICS, NO ONE WINS!

For the few years I worked, I had bitter experiences of politics at workplaces. On impulse I also developed the politics habit to safeguard my work or better still my career but one day a realization hits me hard, there is no winner after all. It is the organisation that suffers at the end.

At one of the organisations I worked, well my opponents succeeded in making me leave the work but months later, the very person who masterminded my departure called me in need of my service. Well, I provided the needed service to them, but recently when they needed me most I got another job and left the country. So couldn't help them, sorry. Think about it who looses?

Sad to say this, at one of the organisations am working with currently, one of the big men (bigot) play politics at the least chance even with his subordinates. Instead of supervising his subordinates, he enjoyed politicking.   Then Boom! Things went bad, money was lost. The Accountants or Auditors call it Misappropriation. These guys are just wonderful people. I mean this money people ( Accountants and their Auditors) find very nice terms to make something small look big. Anyway that is not my case. Back to business, workplace politics right. Now money is misappropriated, who to blame? The Accounts Clerk, the Middle - Level Manager or the Big Boss...

They are all in the hot water, my dear. The Accounts Clerk didn't do a good job, then his/her immediate supervisor didn't supervise well and the big man, you know it yourself. The organisation lost money, big monies. That is not the end of it, when our beneficiaries hear of this news it will mean withdrawal of clientele.

DOES ANYONE WIN? THINK BEFORE YOU POLITIC AT THE WORKPLACE!

Comments

  1. Am tempted to mention names and organisations. But in any case, who wins when i mention names and organisations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't mention names. I know that politics affected you too then, but it made us better persons today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL SPEECH- EDITED

THE 7 THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY

I AM NOT AFRAID TO BE TAGGED